SaaScon is the gathering place for the entire SaaS marketplace. This is the only event where you'll find companies embracing and using SaaS, as well as the ISVs helping these companies lead the charge by providing SaaS applications and services. The entire spectrum of the SaaS marketplace will be present.
Sponsorships are designed specifically to give your company brand visibility as well as the opportunity to meet and network with the numerous decision-makers at this industry-leading event. Vendor participation/visibility is available only to sponsoring companies, so as a sponsor, you're assured that you are among an elite group of highly visible sponsor representatives on site.
- Cloud Security
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Integrating Cloud Applications
- Contract Negotiation Tactics
- Determining ROI and TCO
- Driving and Adopting Standards
|Who Should Sponsor?|
- Software providers
- Software on demand vendors
- Internet service vendors
- Software infrastructure companies
- Hosting services
- And if you have a product or service solution specific to the needs of this highly targeted, qualified, niche audience.
|Why Should You Become a Sponsor at SaaScon?|
Promote your products and services face-to-face to both business and technical decision makers in an interactive conference setting with dedicated exhibit hall hours.
|Join Us To:|
- Cultivate new business partnerships
- Accomplish lead generation goals
- Build brand awareness and product recognition
- Gain media coverage
To ensure maximum networking and attendee interaction, SaaScon sponsor and exhibiting opportunities will be limited to enable your organization to accomplish your marketing goals.
SaaScon attendees can now connect before, during and after the conference through their mobile device or computer through SaaScon Connect - our official social networking community. Network with fellow attendees, schedule private meetings, build your own personal conference agenda and much more. For details visit SaaScon Connect
To become a sponsor, or for further information, please contact:
National Director of Events