|The Industry’s Pre-Eminent Conference on SaaS and the Cloud|
SaaScon is the destination conference in 2010 to learn everything about Software as a Service (SaaS) and related cloud-based services. Designed expressly for those engaged in purchasing, managing or developing cloud-based solutions, SaaScon will answer all of your tough questions about security, risk, integration and more.
Advance your efforts to become a secure, integrated and agile enterprise:
Through keynotes, panels and case studies featuring your peers, you will learn:
- How can I negotiate the best contract terms for SaaS and cloud-based services?
- How can I verify how secure my providers are?
- What are the best techniques for integrating SaaS applications?
- What are the evolving standards?
- Does moving to Platform as a Service (PaaS) make sense for my organization?
- What about TCO and ROI in the long term?
- How can I help my IT organization adapt to a future in the cloud?
|New for 2010: Special Developer Track|
Developer attendees will have access to all of the IT-focused sessions above, plus a special program devoted to cloud-specific development and business topics. Sessions will cover:
- Engineering for cloud-based applications
- Should you migrate to PaaS?
- Success factors for SaaS providers
- Who’s getting funding in 2010 – a VC session
|Why Attend SaaScon 2010?|
- To gain peer-based insights on contract terms, SaaS security and more that will protect your organization – and save you money
- To build your strategy for integrating SaaS apps, then follow through efficiently
- To ask the right questions of new or renewing providers
- To network with peers to learn about their best practices and benchmark your results